Download Full Free Justice League Action Run v1.21 MOD Apk + OBB Data [Unlimited Money] – Android Games by Warner Bros. International Enterprises
Justice League Action Run Description
Ready to take on the world’s meanest villains? Here’s your chance to hand pick your own team of Justice League Action heroes set the bad guys on the run! And between missions, you can catch your breath—watch videos, learn amazing character facts, and read the best comic books in the universe!
You’re the team leader, and there’s a lot to do:
• RUN, jump, slide, dodge, fly, and blast your way through 150 mission-based levels.
• SWAP heroes during your missions (why stick with one superpower or ability?)
• FIGHT bosses at the end of each chapter and thwart their evil plans.
• UPGRADE and customize your heroes with new costumes, abilities, gear, and superpowers.
• EARN tokens to level up and unlock new heroes and more rewards.
• WATCH videos, shorts, clips, and tutorials for Justice League Action and other DC Kids shows.
• READ the latest DC news, announcements, character facts, and digital comic books.
It’s your world—make your choices!
HEROES: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Firestorm, and Cyborg.
VILLAINS: Joker, Darkseid, Lex Luthor, and Lobo
BATTLEGROUNDS: Gotham City, Metropolis, Apokolips
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
Direct Download Link
Justice League Action Run v1.21 MOD Apk / DropApk
Justice League Action Run v1.21 OBB Data / DropApk
Google Playstore Link
How to Install the OBB File (APK Expansion File)
Firstly, Download APK file of the app Justice League Action Run 1.0 for Android.
Copy the APK file to your Android device’s SD card and Install it. (Don’t open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named ‘main.xxx.com.wb.goog.jlar.obb’ into the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
If there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.