Download Full Free RunKeeper v7.5.2 Apk [Full] – Android Apps by FitnessKeeper, Inc.
Every one. Every run. Track your pace, measure workout distance, chart weight loss, crush training goals and more with the running app trusted by 45 million users! Runkeeper is the simplest way to improve fitness, whether you’re just deciding to get off the couch for a 5k, biking every day, or even deep into marathon training.
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity – in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music – Runkeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the Runkeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. Runkeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? Runkeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues