Download Full Free RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch v2.3.1 MOD Apk + OBB Data [Unlimited Money] – Android Games by Atari, Inc.
RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch Description
Create, customize and rule your theme park kingdom in RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™.
Building, managing and sharing your coolest park creations in beautiful 3D graphics has never been this fun or easy. Open card packs full of coasters, rides, decorations and more to build out your dream park. Complete missions and acquire more cards to upgrade your buildings, keeping your peeps happy and making more money for your park! An innovative, touch-control coaster builder allows you to effortlessly draw coasters, and combined with intuitive pathing and building placement, you can quickly start expressing your Tycoon creativity. Your dream park awaits!
• Card Packs: Create fun, wild and imaginative parks by collecting cards packs full of exciting rides and coasters. Level-up, complete Missions, or visit the Card Shop to collect new cards to get different coasters, rides, scenery and missions for your park.
• Coaster Builder & Track Editor: Easily draw wooden, hyper, iron and steel coasters, tracks, supports and stations with the user-friendly spline-based coaster and track editor.
• Park Attractions: Customize your dream park and delight guests by choosing from over 100 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, shops, and more. All rides are beautifully rendered and animated in 3D!
• Park Management: Create a successful park by maintaining peep satisfaction levels on activities, park value, revenue, and park decorations, and track everything with the intuitive Park Management panel.
• Social Features: Share your park with friends and play socially with others during live events and coaster contests.
Direct Download Link
RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch v2.3.1 MOD Apk
RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch v2.3.1 OBB Data
Google Playstore Link
How to Install the OBB File (APK Expansion File)
Firstly, Download APK file of the app Deemo 2.4.5 for Android.
Copy the APK file to your Android device’s SD card and Install it. (Don’t open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named ‘main.xxx.com.atari.mobile.rctempire.obb’ into the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
If there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.